Code of Conduct
All of our communities follow the Go Code of Conduct to create safe, inclusive spaces for everyone.
Everyone is encouraged to create an account, quietly lurk or chat us up!
- Gophers Slack (request invitation)
- Women Who Go Slack (request invitation)
- Go Forum, I have been tagging posts with [gophersource], so that it’s easier for us to find each other on the forum.
- Go Study Group is weekly remote group of folks who get together regularly to talk about Go-related topics.
- Women Who Go supports women and gender minorities with local meetups worldwide.
- GoBridge builds bridges to educate underrepresented communities to teach technical skills and to foster diversity in Go.
- List of Go User Groups
There are many Go conferences around the world and new ones are popping up every year!